Terms and Conditions
House in the center of Česká Kamenice
PARTICIPANTS IN THE CONTRACTUAL RELATIONSHIP:
- Eva Mervínská company with its registered office at Sládkova 749, 407 21, Česká Kamenice, registered under identification number 64003451 (hereinafter referred to as the “House in the Center”)
- Client – as a natural or legal person (hereinafter referred to as the “Guest”).
These conditions generally apply to all hotel guests and agencies with whom no written contract for the provision of services has been concluded.
RESERVATION AND ORDER OF SERVICES:
- These conditions generally apply to all hotel guests and agencies with whom no written contract for the provision of services has been concluded.
- Booking of apartments can be arranged by email, via Facebook and other partners who arrange accommodation. The order of services can be made via the official website at www.dumvcentru.cz.
- The reservation is considered valid and binding if the House in the Center confirms the reservation made to the Guest in writing. The reservation is completed by credit / debit card or by paying a deposit of 50% of the total amount of the reservation. Individual conditions can be set.
- In the event that the House in the Center or the Guest does not meet the conditions set out in point 3, the House in the Center does not have to provide accommodation.
- The hotel reserves the right to change the conditions for reservations during the period of increased prices, which can be requested. In case of booking in the period of increased prices, the Guest agrees with these conditions.
- The information provided on the booking confirmation is binding on both parties, ie the House in the Center and the Guest.
PRICES, CANCELLATION AND PAYMENT TERMS:
- The price is per person per night
- The price of accommodation includes VAT of 10% and city tax. These fees are required by law.
- Cancellation free of charge is possible up to 120 hours before the start date. If canceled later, one night will be charged.
- Accommodation can be paid by bank transfer, we accept CZK and EUR. Or also by credit / debit card, where the amount will be charged in CZK.
- According to the Act on the Registration of Sales, the seller is obliged to issue a receipt to the buyer. At the same time, he is obliged to register the received revenue with the tax administrator online, and in the event of a technical failure, within 48 hours at the latest.
- The house in the Center reserves the right to pre-authorize the Guest card up to the total amount for accommodation.
- In case of non-arrival of the guest, the reservation is canceled and the House in the Center is entitled to charge the cost of the entire stay of the Guest.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE GUEST:
- The guest has the right to use the reserved areas and their equipment, as well as the equipment of common areas.
- The Guest uses the premises and equipment of the Hotel with regard to normal wear and tear and any damage caused by the Guest, he is obliged to pay immediately.
- The guest is obliged to complain about all defects and any deficiencies in time so that a remedy can be arranged.
- The guest is obliged to pay the costs associated with the use of the House in the Center services, including additional services, on the day of departure at the latest, unless otherwise agreed.
- The Guest may withdraw from the contract on the basis of cancellation conditions or in the event that the House in the Center has not provided the Guest with pre-agreed services corresponding to the standard.
- Check-in time is from 15:00 on the day of arrival. Earlier check-in is only possible by arrangement with the House in the Center.
- Check-out time is until 11:00 on the day of departure. Late check-out is possible by arrangement with the House in the Center
- The interiors of the House in the Center are non-smoking. Violation of this regulation and smoking in the apartment or interior of the building entitles the
- House in the Center to charge the Guest a penalty of EUR 200 for cleaning the room or space of the House in the Center. Smoking is only possible in the garden behind the building.
- There is a night rest period between 23:00 and 06:00. Behavior that disturbs other guests during the night’s rest is strictly prohibited (includes loud listening to music, shouting in rooms, corridors, and other disruptive behavior). In the event of a serious violation of this rule, the House at the Center may penalize guests with a financial penalty of up to EUR 400 or, if necessary, call the police.
- Dogs can be accommodated upon confirmation House in the Center for a fee of 5 EUR / day.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE HOTEL:
- The house in the Center is obliged to provide accommodation for the Guest on the basis of pre-agreed services that meet the standard
- In the event that the Hotel cannot accommodate the Guest on the basis of a pre-established and confirmed reservation, the Hotel is obliged to provide the Guest with adequate accommodation in another facility.
- These conditions are valid from 1.1.2020 and the House in the Center reserves the right to change them and the Guest is obliged to follow these current conditions.
- The Hotel collects the personal data of the Guest only for the time strictly necessary until the termination of the provision of the agreed services and does not provide this data to other persons.